Lowongan PT. Garuda Indonesia
Garuda Indonesia (Persero)is the national airline of Indonesia. It is named after the mythical bird Garuda. It is headquartered at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang. In Indian Vedic tradition, Garuda is the carrier of the Hindu god Vishnu; a representation of Garuda appears in the coat of arms of Indonesia.
The airline is based in Jakarta at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, and also has a hub at Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali. The airline flies to a number of destinations in South-East,East Asia, the Middle East and Australia. It also previously flew to several destinations in Europe and North America. From June 2007 to July 2009, Garuda, along with all Indonesian airlines, was banned from flying to the EU. However, this ban has been lifted since July 2009.
Garuda Indonesia is listed as a 4-star airline by Skytrax, and is also listed among Skytrax’s Quality Approved Airlines. It is wholly owned by the Indonesian Government and employs 6,285 staff (at March 2007)
We are seeking Rated Commercial Pilots for Boeing 737?300/400/500 and Boeing 737?800NG. Candidates must be Indonesian citizens who are fluent in English and of good character.
Operation Publication Analyst
* Gathering issue and about problem which gets bearing with changed and formative Operational Manual, one that covers External and Internal Manual
* Arranging solution and recommendation alternative suitably which gets bearing with Operation Publication’s Manual
* Doing up date knowledge continually and systematics hits to process and methodology most now to things that gets bearing with Operation Manual
* Male/ Female age max 28 years old
* Graduate S1 in Perpustakaan/Teknik Informatika from reputable university IPK min 3.00 scale 4
* Have 2 years experience in same position
* Having good communication skills in both English and Indonesia
* Good Computer literate with Ms. Excel, Ms. Word
* Strong analytical and strategic thinking
* Have excellent communication skill
* Based in Jakarta Raya – Cengkareng
If you think you are the right candidate to join our team, please send your complete CV with recent photograph (4×6) and application letter to :
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero)
Garuda City Center
Gedung Management Soekarno – Hatta International Airport
Closing dates 7 November 2010