Lowongan Pertambangan PT. Petrosea .Tbk
PT Petrosea Tbk; Mine Engineering Superintendent
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 2000 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
MINE ENGINEERING SUPERINTENDENT
Control, monitor and supervise Business Mining Process by variance in the Project mining operations to ensure production is achieved in accordance with Project parameters, project schedule and budget and in compliance with Petrosea and project safety and environmental policy and guidelines.
1) Provide leadership and direction to all mining engineering staff to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations to achieve production targets.
2) Responsible to implement long term mine plans and short term detailed mine execution plans at all levels using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
3) Responsible for the optimization and utilization of mining equipment by the Mining Supervisor to achieve production targets
4) Ensure smooth coordination between Mining operations and Maintenance to maximize availability and utilization of all mining equipment..
5) Implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations and statutory regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.
6) Prepare timely and accurate information on project progress for inclusion in progress claims and reports prepared by the Senior Mining Engineer.
7) Work with Senior Mining Engineer to develop weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules for inclusion in the BMP plans by the Senior Mining Engineer.
• Min. Bachelor degree in Mining Engineer
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Good Leadership and communication skill
• Willing to be placed in all mining project location
• May be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: MINE ENGINEERING SUPERINTENDENT to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.
Expiry date: November 18, 2010